Mechanical Turret Punch Press RM13
RM series is new generation, high accuracy, durable feature, the new design for lower turret, efficiently enhance the durable of concentricity and service life. The integration assembly, reduce floor space requirement and hydraulic, fulfill the ideal of ECO-friendly.
Closed O Shape Frame Structure
High Rigidity & High Stability
The closed O shape frame structure is analyzed by the “Finite Element Analysis” software to simulate stress / strain conditions to enable the optimal structure design.
High Tensile Strength Steel Construction
The machine frame is welded by high tensile strength steel, which is subject to high tensile strength tests, normalization treatment and vibration stress relief so as to ensure the machine assembling accuracy.
Compact hydraulic system
Efficiently reduce hydraulic pipes consumption, greatly boosting capacity usage.
Y axis chassis construction
Integrated with O frame, Y axis chassis construction approved by ANSYS and ensures high accuracy.
|X Traverse Length||mm||2490±10|
|Y Traverse Length||mm||1250±10|
|Max sheet Size||mm||1250x4980|
|Max sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max Sheet Weight||kg||110|
|Max Traverse Speed||m/min||105|
|Punching Speed at 25mm pitch||hit/min||210|
|Tool Type||Thick Turret|
|Max Punching Diameter||mm||88.9|
|Number of Tool Station||PCS||34|
|Number of Auto Index Station||PCS/Type||2/(B) 2B|
|Turret Rotating Speed||rpm||30|
|Auto Index Rotating Speed||rpm||50|
|Supporting Ball Set|
|Number of Clamp||PCS||3|
|Oil Tank Volume||Litre||85|
|Machine Weight (approx.)||kg||13000|
|Control Cabinet Dimension||mm||1200*600*1900|
|CNC Controller||FANUC Oi-PD|
|Number of Controllable axis||Axis||4|
- Specifications are subjects to change without prior notice.
- Acceleration / deceleration rate of X / Y-axis are dependent on weight of materials.
- Punch speed depends on processing conditions, stroke length, acceleration / deceleration of axes speeds.
- Supporting Ball Set
- Anti-vibration Foot Mounts
- Sheet Distortion Sensor
- Heavy-duty Clamp
- Die Holder Brush
- Repositioning Cylinder
- CAD/CAM Software
Turret with 34 Stations
- The turret is transmitted through the worm and worm gear mechanism.
Two shafts are synchronously transmitted via a connecting rod for safe and dependable positioning.
- The turret is designed with 34 stations, and accommodates various tool sizes from 1/2” to 3-1/4”. Changing tool size is available upon customer request.
- Each station can be fitted with various brand tools, such as Mate and Wilson.
- Designed with two circular track stations.
- Replaceable bushing easy to maintain.
|Atype (1/2") MAX diameter 12.75mm||18 (4 accept shaped tools)|
|Btype (1-1/4") MAX diameter 31.75mm||10 (10 accept shaped tools)|
|Btype (1-1/4") MAX diameter 31.75mm||2 AUTO. INDEX|
|Ctype (2") MAX diameter 50.8mm||2 (2 accept shaped tools)|
|Dtype (3-1/2") MAX diameter 88.9mm||2 (2 accept shaped tools)|