Laser Cutting Machine TL4000
Laser Cutting Machine
Gantry Type Structure
New Generation Optic Compensation System
- Gantry type structure features maximum rigidity and stability.
- With the use of a new generation flying laser all time constant length optional path compensation system, laser power output at any position on a plane can be accurately controlled, thereby achieving the optimal beam quality. This results in higher quality and efficiency of cutting that fully meets the requirement of extra high speed cutting.
Dust Collection System
The use of the automatic follow-up dust collection system is able to quickly and efficiently collect the powder dust and waste gases generated during the cutting process, this making the working environment free of powder dust and free from air pollution.
Automatic Switching of Assist Gases
Automatic Pressure Adjustment
Depending on the material type and thickness, the controller can choose the correct cutting gas. For example: Oxygen cuts carbon steel and thick materials, Nitrogen cuts stainless steel and aluminum, and air cuts acrylic.
- Doors at both sides can be fully opened, allowing sheets to be loaded/unload from desired direction.
- Equipped with two(large) exchangeable tables to shorten the time in loading and unloading different thickness of sheet metal, contributing improved production efficiency.
- Designed with rack and pinion drive at both sides in combination with synchronous control through FANUC servo motor. Optimal accuracy is ensured when performing simultaneous movement at high speed.
|working range||X axis||mm||3050 (-150~3060)|
|Y axis||mm||1530 (-6~1536)|
|work piece||Maximum size||mm||3048*1525|
|Machine Size/Weight||Machine dimension||Length||mm||10000|
|Width with control table||mm||3912|
|Shuttle tables||X axis length||mm||3460|
|Y axis length||mm||2480|
|Number of table||PCS||2|
|Capacity||Max-Traverse Speed||X axis||m/min||80|
|Z axis lowering speed||m/min||30|
|Resonator||Model||FANUC Laser C4000i-C|
|transmission method||Flying Optic|
|CNC Controller||controller model||FANUC 31i-LB|
|Number of controllable axes||4 axes:X/Y/Z/A|
|Memory capacity||1024 KB (2,560m)|
|Power Requirments||AC 3ph 200/220V ±10% 50/60Hz|
|Table Movement||Up/Down hydraulic system||Bar||61|
|Air compressor system||Bar||5|
- Specifications are subjects to change without prior notice.
- The cutting speed of X and Y axes depends on workpiece materials, specifications, sizes and profiles.
- Water-wash Type Dust Collector
- Air Cooled Water Cooler